Sunday, April 3, 2011

My step by step guide to Speedcubing!

Hi ALL!

So yeah, I've been asked several times on how to solve the cube, and I thought I should make a step by step guide to solving the Rubik's cube as a total beginner all the way to speed cubing standards! It takes numerous steps and algorithms to solve it It took me more than 2 years to get where I am now, though I have to admit, had I not taken my attention of from cubing most of that time, I'd probably easily get a sub 20 average by now. Anyhow, my current personal best is 22.30 seconds (as of 03/04/2011) and have been improving drastically in the past 2 weeks since I learned the proper 2-look OLL and learning the full PLL.

So what are these OLL and PLL I am talking about? I'll go into more detail in that when you have actually done at most a 1 minute solve consistently!

No point getting your head over board with all these just yet! I myself am yet to even start looking at the full OLL as that bit would take ages!

But do not worry about my seemingly lack of experience, I've read numerous sites and watched uncountable videos to get where I am now! I could solve a 7x7x7 and even a teraminx with ease! (Will post photos of them later!) I will make everyone's life easier and put all these information and experience into just 1 site!

Here's a link to
b) Steps to improve your speedcubing! (Will be putting this up in the near future)
c) Ways to cheat on solving the cube XD! (Will be putting this up in the near future)


My current stats are
3x3
Personal Best (PB)= 17.34 (21/4/2011)
Personal Best Average of 5 (PBA5) =22.38(14/5/2011)
Personal Best Average of 12 (PBA12) =24.02(14/5/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment